October 27, 2012

The power of a drama

A few days ago, I got a full copy of To The Beautiful You from Acha. I was, at that time, so knackered. So I decided to watch and DANG! I get addicted to it. MAN I DIDN'T PREPARE MYSELF TO BE THIS FREAK AND OBSESSED ABOUT SOMETHING. I love to watch TV series like Sherlock, Grey'a Anatomy, HIMYM, New Girl etc. But I, never once, become like this. Like, I even dreamt about it. Or the only thing that can lift up my mood is to hear the soundtrack. Oh mother of junkfood.....

The drama, compared to truckloads I'd watched, doesn't have a complicated story line. But every single thing that happened in scenes captivates me. The way Taejoon took care of Jaehee, how he wiped and covered her with a towel, how he dived to the 5 metres pool to save Jaehee, how he hindered her from cipratan-air hujan-dari-bus HAAAA PLEASE SOMEBODY SAVE MEEE, SLAP ME IN MY FACE TWICE, THRICE, UNTIL I GET MYSELF BACK TO MY SHOES. It's subtly lovely. Every thing in the scenes makes me wonder how plain my life is. How I really want, one day, to have someone like him. Well that's pretty much incline to the negative side, let's pave away to the positive.

Taejoon is a high-jump athlete, he got his leg strained, and thus he got yips syndrome; a state where some body won't able to do sport anymore. It stressed him, it made him gave up on high jump. Until Jaehee came pretending as a man to his school, and kept on wandering around him. put a vary kind of juices on his desk, sticking a himnae and you can do it post-it everywhere. She kept on cheering him up. Until one day Taejoon found out that Jaehee actually was a girl. He was disappointed at himself for being useless, so he told Jaehee to get out from the dorm. But then he opened his mail and found an email from his favourite couch, the email content is about how Jaehee strives to be the best vers of herself by holding to Taejoon's magic words when he succeeded at breaking a 2,3 metres high jump record for the first time in the olympic

A miracle, is another word for hardwork.

 At that very time, he chased Jaehee and told her not to go. From that moment onward, Taejoon gave a try again on high jump. He did his best, he failed 10 times, he stood up again 15 times. By having Jaehee on his side, it was more than enough to retrieve and cache his courage. The road wasn't that smooth, but he made it anyway.


From that events I learned that failure will be beaten by a hardwork. Giving up is okay but don't forget that life must go on and you have to take a step again. You may fall 10 times, but you gotta stand up 15 times. Even an athlete who got yips syndrome is able to get himself back to the field if he has a strong willing. Because to get all you want you have to give all you have (Buku Boss)

So cheer up, pals! Cheer up, Nisa! Let's create a great escape!

No comments: