October 27, 2012

Books Review; Optimism Bias and Looking For Alaska





I'm so happy to have 3 days off! Even though school's tasks and else still entail but no need to rush! I'll just get them done by tonight, welcome sleepless night! I've been dwelling on english self-help book lately, do the searching on goodreads and order them via Periplus (one of heaven's treat on earth) So, how's self-help book? Truth to be told, I didn't finish the book as fast as I read novels, but well it challenges me anyway! Furthermore, the whole content is about brain system (fortunately I still retain some of 9th grd subjects about sensor, haha) there are words like hippocampus, amygdala, and else which kindly bewildering but it enriched  my vocabs! I wish all of the vocabs will rest peacefully in my hippocampus, haha.
Andddd, please welcome, Looking For Alaska!!!! Yeaaay for john Green! This book is full of mystery for it ended without any further description, just like his lifetime favourite book, An Imperial Affliction, which always mentioned in his books. Where's Alaska going? The end musn't be like this, one doesn't simply.. ups spoiler! hahaha
So, how's life, pals?

No comments: