November 15, 2011


I rushed myself to go home right when the bell rang. I thought what has happened to me this whole day and I am disapointed at myself. You know, I always happen to blame situation when I got a bad day. I always envy people too much for the things I shouldn't. I wish for this, this and this, when the fact is I got everything I need on my own way.
I decided to visit the closest Coffee Shop at my house, and my option went to this Indonesian's Coffee Shop, I'm not a capitalism, am I? haha.

So now, I'm sitting on a corner of this room, thinking about all the things I've thought too much which actually don't matter me at all. The rain falls beautifully outside, and I just love it, the way it falls solemnly over the window, and Subhanallah, the sky, i really love it so much. Despite the fact that I'm not a Coffee lover, but somehow, this whole atmosphere relaxes me. It's 15:42 and I should've arrived at EF but....... I don't want to move my butt even an inches of it.

So.... i'd like to write down every negative things about me, and i swear that i will definitely try to be better. Astagfirullahaladzim...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ngopdul ya nis? emang enak disana nongkrong buat nyepi <3

Anisa Indah Pratiwi said...

Iya Naa, damai bangetlah disana tuh...