July 29, 2011

Oh-mo This is City Hunter!


Since i haven't written any good stuffs lately (did i use to? -_-) Im gonna write about what i do these days.
I have just finished watching the best storyline Korean Dramas. That was a big kick in your ass. Oh what am i writing -_-
AND YESS IN THIS POST I'M GONNA TELL YOU ABOUT....... CITY HUNTER!!!!!
This. Is. The. Best. Korean. Drama. Ever. From the equipment, the storyline, the plans, are really awesome. I feel like I'm watching the longest action movie ever. It just ended last night, so... THE ENDING IS EPIC! The writer made me so confused because telling something in the beginning, but then it's the door to open another something, and that another something is the key to find what truly this Drama is. A lot confusing, but still.... WHY SHOULD MR. PROSECUTOR DIE?! Quite heartbreaking in the end. Ah... I get addicted to Korean Dramas. South Korean is the King of Dramas cdhsafgkffkas.

No comments: