November 22, 2013

The Apple

Being in a crowded events sometimes makes me realized that I actually am just a speck of dust amidst a crystal clear porcelain. My existence itself is a burden.

It feels like trying to fit in a branded furniture store when I am just a shabby bookshelves made from rotan. 

There are so many things I can not get, nor even trigger my curiosity to comprehend deeper. It feels like once it's not alright, forever it will remain so. I just can not force myself to do what I don't feel like doing. 

And that sometimes solitude moment kills. 

A friend of mine told me, when it's meant to be, it's meant to be. Que sera sera. 

I would like to frequently remind myself that the time will eventually come, sooner or later.

And it is unnecessary to wonder about why and when. It sure is nice to have someone you are looking forward to see everyday, feeling secured since there is somebody who will take care of you, to have someone you can talk to for hours about everything--- from what are you going to do tomorrow until the mystery of galaxy. I just need to feel accompanied. To have someone I can share my thoughts with.

But I believe God knows best.

It will eventually come, and when it does, nothing can prevent it from happening.


No comments: