December 31, 2011

Bitter & Sweet of 2k11

Haaaaaaaai! *stay away my finger from clicking the capslock button* Jadi gini, karena tradisi aku setiap tahun selalu ngebuat review dari the previous year, sekarang aku mau..... mau apa coba? Mau nulis lah huehe.

I'm going to categorize the moments not from the months, but people and things I spent with.

Sekolah.
I've made such resolution in the beginning of 2011. I want to move to other high school. Aku ngerasa childish, spoiled, dan annoying banget pada saat-saat itu. Not only the situation but also myself are the main reason why those unpleasant feeling burst out. Dan setelah menimbang dan memutuskan, ngobrol serius sama ortu, akhirnya nentuin sekolahnya dan  tadaaa di bulan Juli pun aku resmi diterima di sekolah baru. Perjalanannya rada sulit juga sih, tapi yasudahlahya *gaya anak gaul 2011* And I'm officially a social student!!!! Huahaha hooray for that. Butuh perjuangan buat minta restu ortu, karena mama masih pgn aku jadi dokter hm. Oiya, resolusi aku buat masuk tiga besar lagi terwujud di semester kedua, lumayan peningkatan, semester satu kan ketiga, semester dua kedua huaha. Meski semester tiga kemarin langsung terjun bebas ke duabelas, but isn't it life which keeps on turning? Kalo prestasi, apaan ya gak ada kayaknya. Paling cuma ikutan debat Ekonomi (diitung pengalaman yang beneran priceless) dan ikut sebangsa lomba bikin mading yang ngajarin aku kalau you better prepare yourself for the worst and of course put your efforts to the fullest. Nevertheless, I'll never regret it, those were the most precious moment which happened to me this year. And to those people who despite social class and label it as the second class knowledge, better find the best place to hide.

Teman-teman.
I didn't contact too much with my bestfriends this year. Dhilla, prepared about the bazaar which her school held last may, and by the time it ended she had to join the entrance test for being a pasrt of OSIS. I haven't met her for um, three months since the last time we hung out together to celebrate my birthday. She brought me a huge birthday cake, written "Happy Birthday, Nisa!" I couldn't hold my tears, thanks for being loyal even though we are now in different school, I love you, xoxo.
DDHeSIMS, we hung out last holiday, on july if i'm not mistaken, and had such a photo shoot, I really do miss our time together when we easily could meet each other anytime.
Latifa! Is the one who keeps contact with me for almost this twelve months. i thanked her for being the one who always patiently listens to my stories and she is open-minded ahe has a really good taste in music (she brought me back into my sense from loving a hard-rock band such as um not mentioned) She introduced me into Lomography world. Ily!
Dea Mesha! I still can't get up from being faint this so long time, But I have to. I now can believe that she is building her career as a model. Man, I have a friend, her name is Dea, and she is a model. SHE IS A MODEL!!!!
9G 2010
I don't know how could we still keep in touch with each other but I really glad that we do! We even had a Bukber event and going to have a third photo session next week! I wish it will go smoothly and everyone can come!
My First Grade Feelas!
Novira, Farah, Ela, and Nira. I love them so much. I was so depressed knowing that I may not able to see them everyday again but in fact still, we could meet each other. Remember those gifts they gave to me? I've never felt that special before! Hahaha. And we have this tradition, we will treat each other something every time one of us celebrating a birthday. Yay! I also had never treated anyone in my birthday before, I Love Y'all!!!!!
EF Girls!
Tia, Kathleen, Kak Anik, Khanita, Kak Zahra and Silmi.... Those people motivated me so much to improve my pathetic English. especially Kak Anik, she speaks english fluently. I admire her so much. I love her accent. And also, for Kathleen's sweet seventeenth birthday party I'd never forget in my whole life, she was so wonderstruck at that night.
Social2013
The most amazing classmate I've ever meet in this ten years lifetime of studying. How could those people become so extremely smart without wasting their teenage life? I've got to learn from them really soon.

Bitter Moment
In January I lost my dearest baby blue bag I loved so much. With its blue wallet. With my blue phone. My half-eaten kitkat. My identity card my lovely 100 rupiahs paper money. I admit that I did wish for a new phone, but did it have to be that way don't talk about what had passed.
Experiencing Tifus for the first time during the exam, I will never ever want to experience it again eventho I lost some weights (and gained again the next day)

Sweet Moments

  • My Sixteenth birthday. The best birthday ever after 13 years of my life. Haha sounds too much, but I gotta admit that my previous ones just didn't give me a deep impression, I even forgot what happened when I celebrated my 15th birthday.
  • DUFAN FTW! Haha, I asked mum straight away when the National Exam holiday came that I wanted to go to Dufan with my auntie, Bi Uwi. And she agreed so together my auntie and I went to jkt by a train and I experienced Transjakarta for the first time so happy I could lose some weights!!!
  • Trans Studio! Some people dislike this place but I don't. Because I didn't have to queue 'that long' hahaha.
  • MOST OF MY WISHLISTS CAME TRUE ALHAMDULILLAH YA ALLAH THANKS FOR THE BLESS! The Fisheye camera also counted, jsyk, I bought it with my own saving, I should've received an award for that lol.
  • All of my quality time with Mum :D
  • AFS! I learned so much from this competition. I was just trying my luck when i registered,but tadaaa I made it until the third step hahaha, better luck next time! said the volunteers. I met so many outstanding students, they motivated me to be good, better, even the best of myself. UK, US, wait for this young lady.
  • I had a complete series of Mini Shopaholic (The first one, I've watched the movie, so I didn't plan to buy it hehe) and the Stand Alone one. And guess what last time I went to Times, I found almost all of Sophie's Novels I couldn't hold myself not to shed a tear, but I realized that I didn't have much money to buy seven novels, so I bought Alice in wonderland and Sherlock Holmes and His Last Bow, So Happy!
Pictures might able to describe how wonderful this whole year to me,







I love my Fisheye so much!!!!!! Ciao! Have a good year ahead, people!


No comments: