September 25, 2011

A fancy ten minutes chit chat!

Last thursday, I had a ten minutes chit chat with Russell. And i really loved it! So here goes the story,

I was typing a text to Silmi, while i drank my water, and suddenly (no it's not a sudden bcs it's just a time for Russell to teach, lol) Russell came, and surprised me. He looked at my Economics book, and read it, he said,

"Omg, do you love Economy?"
"Err, not that much, haha"
"So what is your favorite subject" DUGSTAK, I DON'T LOVE STUDYING YOU KNOW SAJADUKAFAKGA
"........ I think English, and maybe, maybe, maybe, Japanese" (Despite the fact that i only know how to write hiragana)
"Yeah, English is fun, but Japanaese?"
"I don't know, I just love learning Languages, it's fun, when you can understand any languages"
"Can you teach me any of Japanese words?"
"Err, what do you want to?"
"Anything!"
"Okay, Hajimemashite watashi wa Russel-san Douzoyoroshiku"
"WAIT IT'S TOO FAST! Repeat! Hajiwe... what?"
"Hajimemashite..."
"Hajimemashite.."
"Watashi wa Russell san"
"Watashi wa russell san,"
"Douzoyoroshiku"
"Douzoyoro, what? Ah it's difficult!"
"Yes it is.."

And I explained that Japanese has 3 kinds of alphabet, Hiragana, Katakana, and kanji. I told him that kanji is the hardest one, the one he used to see in any of Japan street, or restaurant, or else, with a square on it. And he asked me what i want to be in future, I told him that i really want to be a diplomat. And he asked whether I want to live in abroad or what, I said yes, because I REALLY want to visit UK, esp. London. AND GUESS WHAT, HE TOLD ME THAT HE CAME FROM UK AND HE ORIGINALLY FROM MANCHESTER!

He told me about every good places in London, and I was like, I'm so going to visit London! And i asked him why did he want to work in Indonesia, then he told me everything,

He said when he was about 16th, He is really good in french but after 15 years he hasn't used it, he just doesn't feel good in it again. He spoke some French words that i don't understand a SINGLE letter of it. He learned Art and Historic at University. Then he told me that he loves travelling so much. After he graduated, he visited so many countries and his money is about to run out so he went back to Manchester and work, and it continued until he is 26th. He started to think that life just can't be like this so he studied in University at London, or what? kinda like UPI in here. And he was sent by EF to Indonesia, and EF's driver drove him directly from  Soekarno-Hatta to Bandung. He planned to stay a year in Indonesia, and visited Japan, India, and other countries. But he began to love Indonesia so he stayed another year, and another year. Until now it's been 4 years.

He LOVES Indonesia. I asked him why, and me myself just don't like looking at those hectic view from LOTS of motorcycle here. He said it because Indonesia has such a good weather compared to London or Manchester. In his hometown, when it comes to Winter, it will be literally cold. And at first he liked winter but then it just disgusting because he had to go to work at 8 am and the sun HASN'T RISEN YET! IT'S STILL DARK! And when he got home at about 5, IT ALSO HAS GOT DARK. He said that the weather there is just worst. But the goods is, in London, you can walk everywhere without afraid of being crashed by cars. And people there just looked so busy, they come from so many different countries.

Russell loves to meet new people from different cultures. Once he said to me that he'd like to learn sundanese. HE'D LIKE TO LEARN SUNDANESE! It's just funny when I told him that Sunda has about 5 different word for 'You' and he spelled, Maneh. But it actually sounded like 'Baneh' HAHAHA.

He also has a dream of living in South America, he also loves New York. He actually wants to be a Physic-Expert, but he is lacking at Math. If you curious about how Russell looks like, He is so tall (for me, bcs you know how tall i am), and look a bit like Asraf Sinclair hahaha.

And no, he unfortunately doesn't love Manchester United :-(

Less than three,


Nisa

No comments: